Friday 16 January 2015

Website Development Opportunity - BlownCalls.com

One of the more frequent topics of conversation around major sporting events such as NFL playoffs and college football is the role that poor officiating plays in determining the outcome.

An entire season of hard work can all come down to one individual's decision as to whether or not a play fell within the specified rules and guidelines of that particular sport.

I am currently looking for someone to develop a website that would be branded under a domain name that I have had registered since 2008.

BlownCalls.com

Here are my thoughts...

This could be an interactive website in which viewers can vote upon which of the blown calls was the worst. It could include numerous sports and professional leagues and also have the video footage of the call that was blown.

My goal is for one day to hear a sports announcer say, "We will see that on BlownCalls.com tomorrow morning!"

I've got the catchy name and a few ideas. Now all I need is for someone with the knowledge and expertise to build a great sports themed website that could generate huge traffic and ultimately revenue sharing for the developer and myself!

If you, or someone you know may find this of interest, please contact me at your convenience.

Robert

Strategy Naming
1-780-455-1710
domainnames@strategynaming.com

No comments:

Post a Comment